Thursday, September 23, 2010

Technology is taking over the world

I never used to consider myself much of a technological kinda person. I never cared much about fancy phones, or the cool things that computers could do, or anything like that. But that was before I began to use Apple products. It was about halfway through my college career that I officially became a technology nerd - I guess it would be more accurate to say an Apple technology nerd.

Really, once I got my iPhone it all went downhill from there. Now I can tweet, post on Facebook, and now blog all on the go from my phone. Technology is taking over the world, and it is awesome.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Mama Meg said...

As your father, I am so proud of your NC roots. I share a deep love for this state and its people, land and traditions. You are the most godly person that I have ever known and I am so thankful for all that you are and represent. My father and his father are watching over you, blessing you daily. Love you, bud.

Post a Comment